Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Monday's Angels

Monday was a continuation of the 'life sucks' trend, fortunately I had a few angels stop in.
Let's meet them!

Mom - a.k.a. magical phone caller. She knew exactly when I needed a call, and it was DIVINE! Thank you!



007 - other aliases include 'super sexy husband' and 'good listener' He let me cry and gripe after he came home and still smiled. What a great guy.
Edamame - of course, despite the NO NAP on Monday, he is still a hoot. I swear that kid makes me laugh so much. Today he's even started saying 'her' instead of 'him' or 'mine' like he should. It makes for some very funny sentences.

There is on more angel, her name is Emily, and she not only hooked me up with some wonderful cooking ingredients, and played with my son, but she also gave us a wonderful day yesterday and made the week much brighter. I unfortunately forgot my camera yesterday, so if you want to see pictures you'll have to check out her post about yesterday!

Now, there are many other angels out there, but those are the ones for Monday and Tuesday. Thanks!

2 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

Yay for angels.... and I love the pic of you, your sis and mom... elbows baby... elbows. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You're so cute!! Thanks!