Edamame is definitely feeling better. We did skip nursery today because I didn't want to be one of those evil mothers that exposes my child's germs to everyone's kid. We did go for sacrament and then had a fun day at home. Today was fast Sunday, so 007 made breakfast burritos! Oh so lovely, and he makes the BEST tortillas!
I think I'll be sad the day we can get store bought ones again, just because his are so good! Plus a man in the kitchen is just sexy. We were even listening to Elder Uchtdorf's talk and it just made me so thankful to have a husband who can do more than cook greasy eggs and toast. Let me just say, that was an AWESOME talk too. I loved when he talked about creativity.
Yesterday was also pretty exciting. Edamame was coming down off the decongestant and expectorant, which both made him really sleepy. Unfortunately when it wears off he goes bonkers and won't nap. We made the best of it and rode our bikes to the craft store. Edamame and 007 played in the fountains(I know, horrible of me suggesting it when he's still sick), and I got to browse the crafts store at a leisurely place.





I'm excited to dye his tights and shirt for peter pan, though I think I'll have to re-sew the hat to make it larger. I think after I post this I'll start making the cut outs for the boys stockings too. I'm so excited to start sewing again!
I'm excited to dye his tights and shirt for peter pan, though I think I'll have to re-sew the hat to make it larger. I think after I post this I'll start making the cut outs for the boys stockings too. I'm so excited to start sewing again!
4 comments:
so you dont have general conference this weekend
He makes tortillas?? How cool is that.
So fun! I love that fountain! He looks so sad and pale in the breakfast pic...and where is your baby belly?????!!!??1 :P
Amy - nope the time zones are off enough that we can't watch it, so it is rebroadcast at our stake centers in Japanese(or over the internet at our house in English) next weekend.
Margo - you're telling me! He's really good at it too.
Pam - you just can't see it there because of the angle. Want another belly pic?
Post a Comment