Sunday, October 19, 2008

Awesome Daddy = Less Cranky Mommy

Oh boy was I cranky yesterday. I needed sleep, good food and fresh air. Fortunately 007 helped us get fresh air, sacrificing his run so that we could walk, let me go to the store, and was gracious about my early bedtime.

As you can see the boys enjoyed their walk


...and their time on the slide.


I was still a bit tired.


Then to top everything off, he made me Norwegian Pancakes this morning. Yes, I'd asked him to, but he remembered, and just quietly jumped out of bed at around 7:30 and started making breakfast. I did make the whipped cream though, with a little help.



It has made my whole day go well, and I didn't even cry when Edamame wouldn't go back down to sleep after waking up when we got back from Stake Conference(trust me, no small feat).

My boys are wonderful!(ohh nice tie Edamame! thanks grandma!) Oh and Edamame has been a hoot all day, talking about going to the ice cream store by himself, eating a ton a salad, and making all sorts of funny faces and big boy facial movements. Wow he's growing up.

2 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

Thank heavens for good hubbys!

...and sleep. ;-)

Jennifer said...

Tired pregnant days are rough. I'm glad you got a little break!