Sunday, October 26, 2008

Visitors and Points of Interest

We got some surprise visitors starting Friday afternoon.  Let me introduce them.


'Aunt Pam' has also made an appearance but seems to have a very deep voice, facial hair and looks surprisingly like a Japanese man named 007.  Edamame has even taken to calling me 'Andi' when he's crying or when he wakes up in the morning.  Here are the real people.  In case you were wondering.

Also Edamame has chosen to make me into a liar.  How so?  I was gabbing with my sister last weekend talking about how he won't eat salad and doesn't use the pronoun 'I'.  I wasn't worried about either, but it just came up somehow.  Lo and behold THAT night he starts wolfing down my salad, and has kept it up ALL WEEK LONG.  Then sometime this week he starts saying 'I'.  Like 'I need a hug' or 'I want ____.'  Even 007 has noticed it.  Oh and one more lying moment.  We had the now famous Emily & Mark over so they could have a reprieve from crazy food, and I told them 'yeah, Edamame won't eat soup'.  He hasn't liked it before, but what does he do?  Start stealing mine in the middle of dinner.  Albeit half of it was on his shirt, but he was eating it.  I like these kind of lies.

Other little updates, Edamame made it through nursery ALL BY HIMSELF, including snack time.  Good job little guy.  I gave a rockin' sharing time.  We have plans to go to the ramen museum this week, and the zoo next.  The halloween party is coming together nicely.  I'm feeling happier, even after Edamame breaking a bowl this morning.  Adzuki/Jorge/Brass Knuckles has a bunch of clean clothes now(but still no name).  I forgot to take pictures, but my maternity Jane Austen dress looks RAD! And now I'll sign off for some quality time.  Ciao!

No comments: