Ok, so onto Edamame being sick, we went to the Dr. today to get some meds so that Edamame could finally sleep(coughing too much). He's feeling pretty yucky still, but at least he is sleeping now. Look what he had me set up for him while I cooked dinner yesterday?
I was sick and tired of watching TV today, so I made these while we watched Tigger and Pooh for the five billionth time. A friend down the street just had a baby girl, and our boys are only a month apart, so she definitely gets something. Edamame even helped.
The pattern is from Nested and these went together in under an hour, with scraps I had. I'm pretty stoked. It helped fulfill some of my crafting needs until I can get to the fabric store on Saturday.
Oh and Edamame is going to be Peter Pan for Halloween. He LOVES the three Peter Pan books we have to read at least one of them a few times a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment