1. Rhogam shot. I can have healthy RH positive babies despite my RH negative blood. Thank you science!
2. A God who gave me the desire, and parents who gave me the opportunities to learn foreign languages. I met a lady yesterday who has lived here for 4 years and still doesn't speak Japanese. I'm so glad I can communicate!
3. Brass Knuckles, it's nice that he is always willing to enthusiastically let me know he's still doing ok in there.
4. A husband who knows when to say sorry. I LOVE YOU!
5. A love of reading, and an iPhone that I can read with. Thank you eReader!
6. Parents who taught me to understand science, I may not have majored in it, but the world is a lot easier to understand because of it.
7. Halloween Party for Primary on Saturday. We get to dress up, and it won't be a crazy hooplah like in the US.
8. Not being in the US during a Presidential Election. I get to research and vote, but without a lot of the bad feelings, political commercials and phone calls.
9. An awesome mother in law, that loves me for me, and isn't afraid of me because I'm from a different country. すばらしぎりのお母さんに感謝します!
10. Awesome parents, that despite the fact that I am almost 30, still do so much for me, and love me!
11. Edamame can now do nursery without me, and he'll even eat his food too. Double whammy because that means we won't have to do so many of the meetings during the week where he looses his nap because I'll be able to talk with the rest of the Presidency during Sunday School!
12. Hanging laundry, a house that is cold in the winter and stuffy in the summer, and not knowing what to make for dinner tonight. It means that we have clothes, a home, and food, and don't have to worry about it! Thank you Heavenly Father!
Ok, I'm done. You're turn if you want to.
P.s. I thought of two more tonight
13. Going to Institute for the first time. Just a bunch of old and young house wives, and some kids, but it is great to get out of the house and learn some Gospel words
14. A son who misses me as much as I miss him when I'm gone for a few hours. I love being able to cuddle my little guy!
1 comment:
I think you are seriously lucky about the election one--I am so sick of politics!!!! Only a few more days :)
I'll try and do a post on my blog soon--I need to be more grateful than I have been lately because I really am a lucky girl.
Post a Comment