Oh and just because I had mentioned it on facebook, a picture of the peter pan hat I made.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Conference Weekend
We had a very nice time listening to General Conference this weekend. Edamame was tired of being in the same room by the end, but is fine now that we've been on a walk to the forest. He's even discovered the slide there!
We also had quite a few friend's over this weekend too, but no pictures with them. I did get a picture of Edamame playing with one of his regular friends though, and even saw him reading to him.


Oh and just because I had mentioned it on facebook, a picture of the peter pan hat I made.
We had Grandpa and K over today, so we dyed Edamame's tights and shirt, as well as having everyone else do some tie dye. When those are clean, etc. I'll take some pictures.
Oh and just because I had mentioned it on facebook, a picture of the peter pan hat I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for your comment on my blog. this parenting stuff is such a roller coaster! i love these pictures. we have those same alphabet books, gracie LOVES them!
i am way excited to see you finished peter pan costume too, its sounding really cute!
Post a Comment