Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hospital Days...

...Are a curse.  I know, I'm lucky to be going, and to be having a baby and that he is so healthy he keeps me up at night kicking, but man oh man hospital days wreak havoc on my body.  I'm not that nervous, but just enough so that my digestive system goes haywire, I can't eat in the morning, and yeah the rest is up to your imagination.

Luckily Edamame really enjoyed his time with Obaachan today, and only cried slightly when I told him I was leaving in a few minutes.  When I really left he just waved, said 'Bye-bye' and started playing with his trains.  I think he feels bad for me, since he HATES going to the doctor.  When I came home he said 'Mommy went to doctor, mommy say ahhhh.'

Oh, and Adzuki a.k.a. Fist of Fury is healthy, strong, and big.  Woo hoo!