
About two weeks ago we took a very grand undertaking and went to the train museum. There is a lot I want to see, but I hate doing things alone, so I somehow talked my friend B. into taking her 3 kids along. It was a LOOONG train ride, but Edamame said it was worth it. I only got two pictures, and since I am camera impaired they aren't that great. Edamame wants to go again. I thought BK would have more fun, he liked it, but it didn't seem to capture his attention like the train museum in Ogden. Next on the list of WILD adventures is the Airplane museum, but that is something we will definitely do with daddy.

A few days after this adventure Ed was building some train tracks and made stops for Daddy's work, our house and E's(B's eldest son) house. We've had a lot of fun with them.
1 comment:
hahaha that's so funny that Ed made a train stop at our house! too cute!
Post a Comment