Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Edamame in a pea pod

I really should go to bed, but here is a bit about Edamame.

He has a lot of different interests now. He enjoys racing, playing with water like a nutcase, playing in the sandbox,
building things with LEGOs and his LEGO dinos,

cooking, kung fu, computer games, Shaun the Sheep, Word World, and of course....

fish!



Sometimes he likes to help me cook, and sometimes he likes to help us eat. Other times he just wants to play around at the table.


He sleeps great now, and usually has no nap, but goes to bed really early, and then will sleep in if he's up the least bit late.


He really wants to go fishing, learn how to ride his bike, and do a million things like mommy and daddy. He can now climb unto my bike by himself, get dressed fairly well, pee standing up without too much mess, jump high, draw recognizable pictures and letters, and make funny impressions of people he knows(mostly his father though). He also is learning the concept of holidays. His favorite seems to be Easter, but he is definitely interested in all the rest as well. We even wrote a letter to Santa yesterday. He wants a pink nemo doll, an anemone fish tie, and an outfit like Shaun the Sheep when he's dancing here.


I think I'm going to try to find some gold lame and make him a short sleeved button up shirt instead. I don't want him wearing a disco unitard.

1 comment:

kim said...

That is one awesome kid you have there! I love that he loves Shaun the Sheep in his unitard :)

We were looking for the lego dino's last year for Bug's b-day. Maybe I'll have to try again. I think they'd be a big hit.