First on the list, a pillow case for my fish loving fry.

Next up, a rice fish to distract BK away from his brother's plethora of rice filled fish. Ed hordes these things, and I hate that he is making me make one, but I promised and it will keep the crying to a minimum.

Finally a meitai for a newborn. I used left over scraps from an old futon cover and some stuff from the quilt I'm making her.

Oh, and I want to share the pumpkin and chocolate chip cake/bread whatever I made in the rice cooker two days ago. It was DELICIOUS and it was gone in 24 hrs. Plus it was easy peasy. I may have to write down that recipe.

What you can't see is all the pieces, except for the appliqué, cut out for BK's airplane quilt got cut out, Ed's gold shirt cut out, daddy's surprise present(if I can get to it) cut out, and an apron for BK's birthday cut out. Now, to sew. Anyone have any hints or tips for sewing with satin? I found some great pieces in the scrap bin so I'm using that instead of lamé.
2 comments:
wow girl, I think the nesting instinct is settling in early! :) But it's true, get all that sewing done before baby girl comes. Cute rice fish! Can I steal your idea?
I know, it is just getting worse too! Go ahead and make all the rice fish you want!
Post a Comment