Anyway, her daughter just got glasses and is feeling not too excited about it, and being a great mom, is trying to help her know there are others beside her with glasses. I was lucky, I didn't get glasses until I was 14, and I was SOOOOOO excited to get them. I finally got to look sophisticated and smart. I had dreams of looking like Lisa Loeb(totally dates me, I know). Well without further ado, for all the little girls out there who need to know they are cool and not alone, me and glasses!

...and to appease the masses, a belly shot. I can't believe I'll be third trimester next week! Going so fast, and so slow. Just hope I can get a lot done before she decides to show. Though if she is like her brothers she'll take her sweet time, which is fine by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment