
It is called a Market sling. I've been using the sling more than the wrap lately because I can get Brass Knuckles in and out of it easier until he is bigger and sleeping less. I would ask for it if it weren't for the fact that it is 130 smackers! WHAT THE?!?!?!?! I think I'll be reverse engineering that bad boy and just ask 007 for some fabric. Hellooooooooo sewing machine!
Anyway, ladies, what is on your wish list right now? What do you covet at this point in time? Dish!
9 comments:
I want a Nintendo DS and to be three inches taller. And another baby. Or maybe not another baby.
that looks pretty fancy! I am wanting a beco carrier and am trying to decide whether it will be worth the money. i try one carrier with each kid and am never happy with them. which wrap do you have?
The Beco looks really cool too. I made my own sleepy baby wrap. I just bought some fabric with the same cotton/spandex ratio, cut it in half lengthwise and viola. I make all my stuff, I'll send you an email with some info.
I with La Yen--I want to be taller so I don't have to lose the baby weight ;)
I also want a Wii fit, but that means we have to buy a Wii and I havent' totally decided that having that in our home will be a good thing for our family. ALmost there, but not quite.
I can never think of things I want that are in a decent price range. . . other than books. Lots of good books in the world that I don't own yet :)
I want a house. :) But if we're talking smaller- I want a Nintendo DS as well- in Pink. And some of those Mystery PI games, and some brain age type games too.
If you're talking baby gear, I want a baby carrier like the Ergo Pack that would carry 2 babies at once, or more like a preschooler and a baby, and NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!
Kim - Obaachan and Ojiichan have a wii fit and it is AWESOME! That being said, because of 007's gaming personality I'm really glad it isn't at our house. Games are 007's crack, and since it is on TV he and Edamame would be glued to the TV all day.
Mayzaboo - I know you aren't pregnant, but you're thinking about it now aren't you ;)
hey pam's sister.. i am just getting back to you now.. your boys are so adorable. wow - well done with two natural births... i feel like am just about ready for another one ( not pregnant yet though!!! i saw this sling post and i had to tell you i love the ergo baby carrier. i tell EVERY mum about it - i don't know what i would do without out mine. i went through a few different wraps and slings before getting it. expensive too, but worth every penny.
http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/
http://www.myfavoritebabycarrier.com/
enjoy your boys!!!
Post a Comment