I moved around a LOT as a kid, but ended up spending my last few years with the 'rents in Cupertino. It took a while, but eventually it felt like home. Then when my parents separated and sold the house I no longer had a way to go back there. Now with the blogosphere I kinda feel like I'm back in touch. One of my good high school friend's family runs a kids clothing business, and now I can pay back what she did for me as a friend and her grandparents did by writing me on my mission.
Rebecca Raggs! The clothes are SUPER cute, made in the USA, and you'll be helping out a true mom and pop(or rather great-grandmom and great-grandpop) place. You want a discount you say? Well visit my friend's blog post about it and you will find what you're looking for.
If you have girls you'll be SUPER stoked. If you have boys, you'll be excited too(oh I want this and this and this!)
Go and look!
p.s. you know your kids still need to wear clothes to church(at home is entirely optional) in times of economic turmoil, do your part to help stimulate the economy if you can!
matching outfits, matching outfits, matching outfits, woo hoo!
p.p.s. I promise to post pics of the boys in their Rebecca Raggs when I get them stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment