Good - Edamame loves it when I wear skirts, he calls me Cinderella. We dance and he enjoys being called Prince Charming.
Bad - nice kid at church asks me if I have another baby in my belly. Plus the sister in the ward that asked me on my first day back to church last month if I'd gained weight.
I don't know about there, but over here it's so not taboo to talk about weight like it in the US. Tyler ran into someone from his mission and the guy told him he had really filled out. Just totally casual like you would tell someone they cut their hair. I still always cringe when I hear them say things like that!!
3 comments:
You want I should punch that lady in the throat for you?
sure! In the kid's defense he is only 5 and his dad look horrified when he heard it.
I don't know about there, but over here it's so not taboo to talk about weight like it in the US. Tyler ran into someone from his mission and the guy told him he had really filled out. Just totally casual like you would tell someone they cut their hair. I still always cringe when I hear them say things like that!!
Post a Comment