This morning's fun made up for a lot of it(though nap time shenanigans are taking some of the sparkle away). Sorry about the poor quality, phone cameras are good spur of the moment, but don't look as cool.

Both of them are awake, I love these next two because it looks like they are sharing secrets, really they are just enjoying each other, which is just as good.

"Look over there BK!"

"Oh ho! I get it, hehehe"

"Konnichi ha"(Edamame loves to shake hands and say hello)

Can you guess what is going on here? Yep, Edamame is trying to lift up his shirt and feed Brass Knuckles.

"I'm going in for it mommy" - BK


"Konnichi ha"(Edamame loves to shake hands and say hello)

Can you guess what is going on here? Yep, Edamame is trying to lift up his shirt and feed Brass Knuckles.

"I'm going in for it mommy" - BK

It was pretty funny. All in all a decent morning.
4 comments:
Way to cute.
Sweet moments... I love that when siblings do this. Kalea tried to feed Melia too...seriously YOU MAKE CUTE BOYS...
hehehe. so is it easier to have two so they can entertain each other? or is that really just a myth mother-in-laws tell you so that you'll have more babies? :P
dunno yet, BK is still to small, but they do enjoy each other already. I was soooooooooo scared to have a second, especially since Ed is so fun(and my mom filled my head with horror stories), but I've been pleasantly surprised with how nice two is. Plus since you've already done one, you know what to do with the second(learning curve isn't as crazy). Other than that yeah, it is something they tell you to get more grandbabies ;)
Post a Comment