Why is he so rad? The boys and I came downstairs this morning to a batch of waffles, cooked ham and eggs.Plus he helped the kids do jello cutouts while I talked about my mission in the SLC(jello is the traditional dish of Salt Lake, right?) at the Primary Missionary Activity today.
He's put BK to sleep a couple of times the last two weekends.
He encourages, or at least doesn't discourage, my voracious strawberry consumption.
Plus he is HOT. He runs to take care of himself, lifts weight, does his black belt punches to stay hot. Woo hoo! ...and he's keeping his mouth shut and giving me time to get my hotness back.
Oh, and below is a show that he liked a lot as a kid. The Japanese version of Spiderman. It was an experience. If you have close to 30 min to watch a 70's TV show, do it. I liked it because like everything from Japan from that time period there was a GIANT monster, with light shooting out of it's eyes, wrestling a giant robot that oddly looks a lot like the Power Rangers/ Live action Voltron robot. Hey at least they recycled. The theme song lyrics are pretty cool too. My favorite line from the closing credits song was "I am so alone, I am so alone, I am so alone".
3 comments:
I would say 007 is pretty rad!
My favorite part of the video was when he said "You talk about that Women's Lib, but by your whining I can tell you are truly a woman."
hahaha, I was too busy trying to understand it that I missed that part. Explains a lot about the culture here though.
Post a Comment