Friday, February 27, 2009

ohhh fridge!

First off, appologies, I'm trying to figure out how to get the archive link back in, but I messed stuff up and it is 10:30 at night, so you'll have to suffer for a day or two with it looking wonky.

That being said I want to share my new object of lust, and today's Japan Cool!


007 came home yesterday after talking with Hitachi about their new products and he was totally excited about this. Lots of space, really thin insulation(which is how they give us greater space inside), very low energy consumption, and they have a mini freezer that can basically do a super fast freeze for things. You can even put hot stuff in there at it'll freeze it. Did I mention it can hold more stuff?

Ok, so right now I have a ton of extra fridge space(with no insulation, you can use your enterway as a fridge...now that is not just Japan Cool, it is Japan Frickin' Cold), but come summer time, it would be AWESOME!

Yeah, I want it. No, I won't get it for my birthday...though we just did get our insurance money from Brass Knuckle's birth...hmmm.

...and with that, good night!

3 comments:

Restless Mom said...

so how much does this baby cost? and not your baby. THIS baby. :)

soybeanlover said...

about 20 man yen...er yeah, 200,000 yen or $2000 dollars give or take depending on the day.

I swear when we move I'm going to miss the cool household appliances the most.

icephoenix said...

easily taken care of... SHIP IT! :P