Thursday, February 26, 2009

Origami Craziness

Ohhhhh thank goodness we've got our stuff back. I hate switching hosts, but my love is very thrifty and gets us a better deal every time we switch.

Anyway, we've had rain for nigh unto a week and so we are starting to get inventive with our indoor activities.

Grandma gave me an origami calendar and it has recently exploded and so we are starting to fold some stuff. It started out with pinwheels using chopsticks,


then origami boats, including a giant Edamame sized one.




Of course BK needed a ride.


Yesterday we built a giant spider web,


and then made it into a tent.



Today we enjoyed some vacuuming.




I don't know why I try to vacuum while he's asleep...oh wait now I remember, I can't get the vacuum away from him to do the nooks and crannies. He WON'T let me have it back.

2 comments:

PamNoyes said...

I think this may be the first time I have noticed the tablecloth, I like it!

icephoenix said...

super dooper origami boat!... even more awesome spider web cloth tent.. i think i should try that in the office.... i've got yarn there and lil rhythm girl is getting restless in the office *ponders*

thx for the great idea!