I've got nothing to write.
Ok, so maybe a little.
Edamame keeps making up songs. Yesterday was the apple song...it went like this "apple apple apple apple".
I'm tired, but surviving better than I had hoped...A big THANK YOU to Heavenly Father for that one.
not to many pictures, but a bunch of videos.
Oh yeah and Edamame knows how to use YouTube now. Yep he's got some mouse point-and-click action going on. It makes a nerdy mom proud! Then I get frustrated that I have a harder time getting him away from it because he can use it himself and I get sucked into housework. mixed blessings, eh?
I got projectile spat-up on this morning. What about you?
Time to wake up edamame so that he'll sleep tonight. I do love nap time though.
1 comment:
so I was pretty consistant with Ella with feeding her every three hours and only leeting her nap for 1.5 hours at a time (Baby Wise) and she was sleeping through the night by 10 weeks- but those 10 weeks were really long- so I do remember and feel for yoU!
Post a Comment