Friday, March 27, 2009

Return of the Camera

We got 007's camera back a few days ago, and what a blessing it is. Our pictures look nice again. I still suck at taking them, but thankfully enough 007 doesn't.

Last Friday was a holiday so I decided that with 007 home I could brave pizza. Edamame had a blast and made it 'snow' on himself.


Then Edamame wanted to hold BK, this picture turned out fairly nicely.



We're getting the hang of things a bit more this week, but had a few rough days for some reason. I love how inquisitive Edamame is, but when he asks questions like "What's green doing?" or "What's pasta from(for)?" again I'm going to loose it. He asks those question for EVERYTHING!!!! 007 started laughing during story time last night because Edamame asked "What's barnred doing?" after I said "He's painting the barn red."

Is it bad that we make fun of our kid after he's asleep. It's so cute and predictable. That and when he says things like "I want it! Say Yes mommy! Say yes!!"

The joys of two year olds. He's said some funny stuff lately, but unfortunately I forgot it...bummer!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Sometimes you just can't hear one more question, I totally understand. But that is much preferably to a child who cares not, right??