I finished the sling about a two weeks ago, and I love it, it is warm, and snuggly. I did some quick stars on the back, it looks nifty.
Edamame didn't want to sleep in his bed for a nap one day, because I was tired of fighting, I let him sleep on the couch.
He also discovered his bicycle. BK, our Sith Lord in training, discovered his hands(he's been sucking on them for about two weeks, but he started looking at them yesterday).
Grandpa called. Edamame wanted to talk, and he talked for awhile.
Good night, and "take luck".





4 comments:
great job on the sling.
which sling is this? you should start selling stuff. btw, i can't believe people in your ward find it their business to comment on your weight. especially after a baby. ack. i'm planning to bind my stomach before leaving the house after this one : )
You are Super Crafty Woman. ;-)
The boys are adorable... so adorable. I want to squeeze them.
You have the two cutest boys ever!! And well done on the sling- it looks awesome!
Post a Comment