Friday, March 13, 2009

Ohagi


I love Ohagi!

They are great. It is basically glutinous rice, smooshed and the wrapped around red bean paste. There are variations on it, my favorite being the one covered in soybean powder. Edamame digs the one with rice in the middle and bean paste on the outside. Sometimes there is grass in there(sounds gross, tastes good). I know it looks like a turd, but trust me, it is good stuff. So good that when we saw it at the store today I bought three. Edamame remembered it all day(but he has a stinkin' good memory, today he was talking about a curious george episode he last saw four months ago, I'm in trouble).


Oh and still trying to catch a smile on camera, but now I have a pirate picture of Brass Knuckles.


2 comments:

icephoenix said...

CUTE!`

QueenScarlett said...

Ohagi looks so yummy...I think they have a Chinese name for them... I love anything with red bean paste. mmmmm.

You make cute boys.