Sunday, March 29, 2009

brrr it's frigid in here!




Yep, we are wasteful, lustful people. It is pretty nice though. We've got a lot more fridge space(for storage inside), and it will supposedly keep our food fresh longer(there is a vacuum sealed drawer). When Edamame saw it for the first time he looked so surprised, it was pretty funny.

5 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

Drooling a little. ;-) I think it's AWESOME.

I'm a little "husse" (word verification...sounds like...)

Sarah Bogh said...

how great for you! i don't know how you deal with the lack of storage and living space over there. i was complaining to your mom and pam about the lack of storage at my new house until your mom told me about yours. i think its great you guys got that! hopefully it really does what it says it should! i like the idea of the vaccum pack drawer too!

Luna said...

Sounds pretty cool!

PamNoyes said...

Looks sexy to me! I condone your lust, and you know I have that authority! ;)

soybeanlover said...

QS - Maybe one day they'll sell them over there. I had to explain husse to 007, it was fun "impudent or immoral girl or woman"

sb - Yep, storage space is CRAZY here, come visit and see. I'm way excited about having an ice maker and a Quick Freeze drawer(supposed to make our meat taste better when defrosted and some other benefits).