Of course once he and I have one, Daddy needs one, and then BK.
Not bad for a family portrait if I say so.

Arrrrrr

The littlest pirate(much happier after eating).

We have a video of Edamame saying Arrrr if 007 posts it soon.
Edamame spent the rest of the morning brandishing his wooden knife, or hiding it in his sock for safe keeping. He's become more and more 'boy' every day.
He did take the time to make this cool creation though...these are the thin blocks, so it took some skill, and he added two more after the picture was taken.
Oh and before we let you all go and be romantic, or just enjoy chocolate on Dopamine Day, an Edamameism"Mommy, I have a table in my tummy!"
turns out he was talking about his ribs....fun stuff to learn about your body!
5 comments:
That is your next Christmas photo! So adorable.
That is an awesome family photo. I love it!
Dopamine Day? Funny...
LOVE the pirate family pictures- so cute! And that grin on Edamame's face is sooo adorable! I can just imagine what a heart throb he will be later in life! You've got a heart breaker on your hands! :)
That would be a fun Christmas photo....hmm hope he still likes pirates by November.
Oh Mayzaboo, I'm already looking for a shot gun. Oh and BK has dimples on each cheek too, so we're in for double trouble.
Post a Comment