Ditto Michelle on the acid reflux. My sister-in-laws kids have had it pretty bad, makes everyone miserable! Emily spent the first three months of her life sleeping in her infant seat. She liked being upright a bit too.
Oh I kinda want to hear the sacrament meeting story!
It probably is reflux, but it isn't horrible, and I don't know if they'd prescribe anything for it here. Poor little guy's digestive track is just getting used to life outside of the womb. He'll be able to put grandpa to shame in a burping contest though!
3 comments:
Could he have acid reflux? My Joanna used 10 bibs throughout the day because of it. Ah, memories! (the one during sacrament meeting is a great one)
Ditto Michelle on the acid reflux. My sister-in-laws kids have had it pretty bad, makes everyone miserable! Emily spent the first three months of her life sleeping in her infant seat. She liked being upright a bit too.
Oh I kinda want to hear the sacrament meeting story!
It probably is reflux, but it isn't horrible, and I don't know if they'd prescribe anything for it here. Poor little guy's digestive track is just getting used to life outside of the womb. He'll be able to put grandpa to shame in a burping contest though!
Post a Comment