Sunday, January 18, 2009

Changes


As you can see we've made some changes. There are overriding changes to the whole website, so while I lose some personal creativity we gain unity as a website/couple(blah blah blah). The last issue I'll have to resolve is where to put a link to the archives. Any suggestions? sidebar left? right? not at all?

Anyway I've been noticing things about BK, so I thought I'd share. First off, he has dimples on both sides. His eyes are a brownish hazel, and he has a lighter complexion than his brother. He is the spit up KING. I'm talking projectile all over me, 007 having to dodge it, kind of projectile spitting up. It isn't all the time, but since Edamame only spat up 4 times(yes I counted...it was only 4), this is quite different. We had an awesome explosion this morning that filled one leg of his PJ's. He digs the pacifier but isn't addicted. He's a champ nurser, sleeps well, and so far is a good baby(or maybe I'm just a little bit less anal of a mother).

Edamame is adjusting. He's having a harder time with not being able to be held/carried by mommy than with anything else. He's also being great with going to sleep on his own. I'm VERY impressed with that.

Oh and in case you understand Chinese characters, his Japanese name. hehe I feel tricky, even though I'm not.

1 comment:

Bagheera (Kathy) said...

Austin, Jayden and Elizabeth were the kings and queen of all spit up. Elizabeth had major reflux and ended up on medicine. I feel for you. Really, I do. Cute little family you have. I am glad that you are doing well. I think of you often and am glad that you share with us.