by putting play-doh in the eggs for the omelette. He just wanted to help, all of us of course busted up laughing. Poor kid.
Ok a couples of funny phrases coming from him:
'margles' = marbles
'bunny cookies' = Lebkuchen(the almonds look like bunnies)
Plus some pictures from daddy's iPhone
No news, except for a bunch of false starts including a trip to the hospital this morning. Still nothing.
3 comments:
I would like to know why your face doesn't get huge. Simply not fair. You look great for a woman who has had a few false starts!
I tend not to want too much sweet stuff when I'm pregnant, that and I've been blessed not to swell. Of course having Grandma over with her huge offering of cookies and treats has shot that all to heck.
i am seriously so ansy for you to have this baby! i don't think i have been this anxious for someone else's baby since andi was born! i hated those darn false starts too, that is really frustrating! good luck!
Post a Comment