Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a crappy time of day

For the last three days the boys have pooped together. Yep same time. Change one, change the other. At least Edamame is very cooperative about it because he's doing it like little brother. I told 007 it must just be a crappy time of day.

Oh and nap at the same time too! They tricked me today though, BK woke up 30 min into the nap, and Edamame woke up 20 min after I got BK to sleep. I think they'll make a good team.

3 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

i think that is so funny! i think it was Pam who told me the same thing about andi and tenna when andi was born...was it you pam? i like your new blog/website look!

kim said...

LOL--I've wondered if there is something phermonal that happens with poop, kind of like with girls' cycles. Because Bean and I tend to get on the same schedule, too.

And naps at the same time--divine!

elise said...

my girls are on the same poop schedule too. :)

and teh same thing happens with nap time, either one wakes up too early, or just after teh second goes to sleep... never a full hour with both asleep til bedtime...

good luck!