Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the story!!
Congrats!! He was born! I'm looking forward to hearing the story!
Yeah Nicole!!!! Congratulations!
WOOO HOOO can't wait to hear the story. Good Job mama.
Congratulations!!! Hooray for you and your family, and for a kick-free belly!
he is a cutie!!!!!! I hope you are feeling well!!
Congrats!
wow! its not even 1/8 here yet! cool!! congrats!
Wow, look how slow I am, your sister and I am the 10th comment! Good job, you are the bomb. He looks more like you. ;)
Wow... he's so pinky, cuddly cute! And...I'm with Pam - he does look more like you. Hoping you get some sleep!!!
wahoo. is your hubby home?
Oh, he's so adorable. Congratulations to your family! Happy Birthday BK.
Congratulations!!!! He's beautiful. Sorry you had to go it alone. . . Bet 007 is pretty anxious to get home!
Congrats!! And without 007. Your courage has just increased. (Okay so I think I've been watching pingpong play his most recent video game too much.) We wish 007 a speedy and safe trip home so the whole family can be together soon!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the story!!
Congrats!! He was born! I'm looking forward to hearing the story!
Yeah Nicole!!!! Congratulations!
WOOO HOOO can't wait to hear the story. Good Job mama.
Congratulations!!! Hooray for you and your family, and for a kick-free belly!
he is a cutie!!!!!! I hope you are feeling well!!
Congrats!
wow! its not even 1/8 here yet! cool!! congrats!
Congrats!
Wow, look how slow I am, your sister and I am the 10th comment! Good job, you are the bomb. He looks more like you. ;)
Wow... he's so pinky, cuddly cute! And...I'm with Pam - he does look more like you. Hoping you get some sleep!!!
wahoo. is your hubby home?
Oh, he's so adorable. Congratulations to your family! Happy Birthday BK.
Congratulations!!!! He's beautiful. Sorry you had to go it alone. . . Bet 007 is pretty anxious to get home!
Congrats!! And without 007. Your courage has just increased. (Okay so I think I've been watching pingpong play his most recent video game too much.) We wish 007 a speedy and safe trip home so the whole family can be together soon!
Post a Comment