"I'm a lady"
it took me awhile to figure out what this was referencing when he finally said
"I'm at the hospital"
then said
"it's time for yunch"
Ohhhhhhhh, he was pretending to be the lunch lady at the hospital. I swear dinner was his favorite part about visiting me, and it obviously made an impression.
We also like our tomatoes.
I gave them to him and he said "Thank you, my love"
Oh, listening to me talk to daddy, I see.
A few other choice phrases
"Mommy, sing the enchilada song" (He meant Llama, from Emporer's New Groove, but it seems enchilada is easier to say than llama)
"I say prayers in English!"
So many more, but I'll wait until I can remember the good ones.
What would a post be without an appearance by BK
His stinkface in all its glory!
1 comment:
Love the stink eye, that is awesome! He's so cute! Why does it not suprise me that little Clark picks up on the funniest things?!!
Post a Comment