The very excited lady who held in/caught Brass Knuckles.
Me and the babe
A few personal shots of the little martial artist
Our first day home
While Edamame is still adjusting, he doesn't seem to hold any animosity towards Brass Knuckles, and tends to want to include him in things.
Here they are playing the game 'oh it's dark' with BK
...and a comparison
Edamame the baby
Brass Knuckles the baby
Ok, time to rest my sore self =)....ciao
p.s. Thank you to whoever invented soothees....you saved me.
6 comments:
He is seriously beautiful--I love that first shot of just him. And love the peace sign in the first picture:) Glad you guys are adjusting.
I agree that he is a beautiful-beautiful baby. He has an amazing complexion.
Adeline adored Roland and I don't think she ever thought to blame him for any of the adjustment period. But there was a change in the family dynamic and that did take her a while to sort through. Mainly she just went back to wetting the bed. *sigh*
oh he is very cute!! how fun for clark to have a baby brother. Gracie has always loved payten, it is more the change in the family and all that goes with adding a member that is hard on the older child i think. its good though, they learn to be a little more independant and a little more helpfull (or not on some days) but its all good. :) glad to see pics finally keep them coming!!
he's beautiful. congratulations again!
I love that you posted both baby shots- I love the comparison
All I have to say is you better keep making babies, you have BEAUTIFUL children.
Post a Comment