Saturday, January 10, 2009

Japan coolio

Here is one of the benefits of having a baby in Japan...Japanese food.
Yum!

Oh and fresh sushi from Grandpa :)

Btw the birth story comes when I'm back at a computer and not my iPhone.

4 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

That is sooooooooooooooooooo awesome. We should be able to get that in Calif darnit! ;-)

PamNoyes said...

I really am jealous too. I guess you deserve awesome food if you can't even get an epidural if you want it.

Sarah Bogh said...

wow! nice! the food in the hospital here sucks!! they brought me what was supposed to be an egg breakfast casserole but it was like a foamy yellow brick with really hard cheese on the top. it was the funniest to watch joe try to figure out whether he dared touch it or not. yep definitely jealous of the food part of your life but not so much the rest. :) no epidurals and being stuck in the hospital for 5 days isn't exactly what i would want. have fun!!

H.Cook said...

mmm.... yum!!! i am so excited to see more pics of bk!