That's pretty funny. And freaky. It would totally be nightmare fodder in our house! It's a well done cake!
Won't that get you kicked out of Japan?
it belongs on cakewrecks. :)
They can't kick me out anymore muhahaha
"Hello Zombie"Also consider the following literature:http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/theampersand/archive/2009/01/27/pride-and-prejudice-and-zombies-jane-austen-battles-the-undead.aspx
Awww.... I'm going to have nightmares! I have a Hello Kitty stuffed toy on my bed... And Jordan's big girl room is ALL Hello Kitty. I will NOT show her this picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's pretty funny. And freaky. It would totally be nightmare fodder in our house! It's a well done cake!
Won't that get you kicked out of Japan?
it belongs on cakewrecks. :)
They can't kick me out anymore muhahaha
"Hello Zombie"
Also consider the following literature:
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/theampersand/archive/2009/01/27/pride-and-prejudice-and-zombies-jane-austen-battles-the-undead.aspx
Awww.... I'm going to have nightmares! I have a Hello Kitty stuffed toy on my bed... And Jordan's big girl room is ALL Hello Kitty. I will NOT show her this picture.
Post a Comment