Reminder: Look at this post, and leave comments for your baby birthday guess!
Thank you to those who've already guessed.
Oh, and 1 person for each calendar day, if your day is taken, guess another one!
Brass Knuckles: Kicking, growing and doing well. The ultrasound estimates put him around 4.5 lbs. He's been head down for the last two appointments, and digging that head into my hip, so no worries about a breech baby. Go go magic baby growing machine!
Edamame: Sleeping, thank goodness! His lip is almost 100% healed. His favorite new thing to say is "I need it, NOW!" especially when it comes to things we don't want him to have/eat. He is also becoming a big fan of "I do it myself". On the neat side of things he can sing I am a child of God in English and Japanese, Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABC, Oh Christmas Tree, and we're now working on Angels we have Heard on High.
Soybeanlover(me): Getting uncomfortable, but fortunately can't over stuff myself because my stomach is too squished now. My plans for this week are sewing projects, and being a lazy butt. My MIL and her sister were over today, and did all the dishes while I put Edamame down for the aforementioned nap, so I am in heaven! Oh and I'm excited for Thanksgiving! I've been researching recipes online.
007: Big news! A Business trip to Taipei, Taiwan next week. We are also going to a picnic thrown by one of his co-workers this weekend.
Everyone else: In case you haven't heard, or don't know, my sister finally broke the silence about #3. The world now knows, and no we don't plan it, but dang am I excited to have cousins close together again!
4 comments:
ooh, you are getting closer, how exciting! i'm feeling your pain in my memories of heads digging into hips, that is NOT fun, but at least you know they are down where they are supposed to be so thats good. i'm glad to hear edamame is recovering and good job to the singing! i loved it when Gracie embrassed singing so much, she sings all the time now. oh and fun for 007, i would love to tag along! dont you think its funny how pam broke the news, nice and subtle huh? she's funny, and thanks for being on my side!!
i know this is a long comment but i was also wondering if you knew how to design a web page. My friend and i started a photography business and we have decided that it is time to move to a .com address instead of blogspot. but we dont know how to do it or who to ask. joe suggested asking you guys if you knew how to build a website. any thoughts???
p.s. joe wanted january 6th (i told him he did anyway) because it is his b-day but since its already taken we'll just be a silent guess and see what happens. :)
oohh! when is he headed to Taipei? If you stop by the Temple there you'll have to say hi to my parents!
Glad to hear you're doing well. I remember the squished belly months...always hungry, never full.
beginning of next week, but it is business, so I doubt he'll have time for the Temple....bummer!
Post a Comment