Reminder: Look at the calendar under the rotating baby and this post, then leave comments for your baby birthday guess!
Thank you to those who've already guessed.
Oh, and 1 person for each calendar day, if your day is taken, guess another one!
We've had a fun, silly and tiring week. It all started kind of last week when I went to the Temple and bough Edamame his own Book of Mormon. He started reading it right away, and he took the phrase "Feast upon the words of Christ" very seriously.
Then on Tuesday, as you already know I went to the Dr. and Obaachan and Michikobachan stayed here to play. Michikobachan(Aunt) also bought us an origami book. So far I've had to make some weird things. I've tried an Angel Fish, a crane, a rabbit, and a frog. I made the frog, went downstairs to get a camera, and right before I was back I hear a giant ripping noise. Doh! So I had to make another one.

What you may not have known, but will realize upon seeing the picture below, I have French ancestry.
What you may not have known, but will realize upon seeing the picture below, I have French ancestry.
Thursday, we got a package from grandma! Woo hoo! besides cookies, and some Christmas presents, Edamame also got some very warm pajamas. He LOVES them, and even though it is a crappy picture taken with my iPhone you can see him looking out the window to look at the moon and compare it to the ones on his PJs.
What Saturday would be complete without an adventure. This time we had a picnic with some of 007's co-workers and got to play in the grass. Oh, and some delicious krispy kreme donuts, from the 4th store to open in Japan. Ohhhhh yeah! The rest of the food was sparse, so it helped a lot, but we did eat much more substantially at home. Here are the picnic highlights, throwing balls and playing on rocks.
Of course, it isn't really the end of the week, but it feels like it. Sunday, the day we get gussied up and learn at church. Remember, I spoke of a dress I'd made. Well I finally got a picture. I've run into some problems with the buttons, they were sewn on pre-bump/body-milk-prep so they are starting to pop off. I'll have to move them an inch or so to the right to get it to work.
Not much else. Edamame has begun putting things behind his back and saying "It's gone!" if he doesn't want us to take something away. He's also begun requesting various languages for communicating. We've had 'nihongo' time at lunch for a few days, or at other times, 'no nihongo'. Tonight for bed he requested an 'English book'.
Ok, enough bragging...time for bed!
3 comments:
hey, i like all the pics, tasty frog?? i am glad to see a picture of the dress, i have been wondering what it look like finished, i like it! it turned out way cute on you! and you are so not very big, not fair! you are looking good!
Love the dress--that is such a gorgeous color, too! And the feasting on the words of Christ is awesome--Did he like it?
Oh don't worry Sarah, besides the fact that you were also small...I still have a month to go, and the dress is very flattering in that department(the butt on the other hand needed a few more pleats).
Yes, he liked it. He asks for 'my book' from time to time. I'm just more pleased he likes looking at our nativity snow globe all the time now!
Post a Comment