Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick day

We're both sick today. We'll be watching too much tv today. Oh, and
yes, that is our heretical pre-Thanksgiving Christmas tree.

4 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

Hope you feel better soon. I love that your tree is up... I want mine up now ... right now! ;-)

rynnuewsus said...

I hope you both feel better fast! It's no fun lounging around when you feel icky. If it's any consolation, I am doing sinus rinses (yuuuck). Actually it's not as bad as I thought it might be. But I thought saying it might at least make you feel better : >
Love yous!
Mom

PamNoyes said...

Oh bummer, sorry you don't feel well! Clark looks a bit pale, but they are pretty cute that way too, huh?

soybeanlover said...

QS - I LOVE having the tree up too, I feel like such a heathen though.

Pam - I think it was just the lighting, he doesn't usually got that pale.

ma- thanks, that is gross, but thanks. I bet it feels good afterwards though.