Reminder: Look at the post two below this one, and leave comments for your baby birthday guess!
The days are getting colder, which means we are going to be spending less time downstairs in the cold sunless rooms, and more time upstairs where it is warmer and brighter. Edamame loves his blocks, and today he was quite the busy builder.
I'm impressed with the structures he is building all by himself!
He is very attached to them though, and even though we tried a 5 min clean up before bed, we had to leave the houses standing tonight. This is a day pic, but still you can see the joy in his eyes.
Also some pride from a job well done!
As always he's his fun self, and we've been dinosaurs, cows, snakes, monkeys and cats today. He also broke down into tears when he saw that I'd made our bed. He likes looking at the squares on the mattress pad. We're definitely going through a 'shapes' period.
1 comment:
I was absolutely shocked when last month Jooj started busting out castles on her own. And then I was thrilled, because I am lazy and now I don't have to build castles!!
Post a Comment