Reminder: Look at this post, and leave comments for your baby birthday guess!
Thank you to those who've already guessed.
I got tagged by the lovely Queen Scarlet and it looked like a lot of fun. I am doing it in the evening, so it'll be a bit different.
1. My kitchen sink - I just did the dishes, not because of the post, but because the boys were in the bath, and that is when I wash dishes. Notice the milk carton, I have to wash it before we recycle it.

2. My favorite room - I like the color 007 painted it, it stays warm in the winter, it is where we play, fold laundry, get dressed, etc. I just moved Edamame's books to the bedroom a month ago, but before that, all of those were in here too. This was our bedroom when we were newlyweds.







2. My favorite room - I like the color 007 painted it, it stays warm in the winter, it is where we play, fold laundry, get dressed, etc. I just moved Edamame's books to the bedroom a month ago, but before that, all of those were in here too. This was our bedroom when we were newlyweds.
3. Me right now - dunno what to say, just me blogging.

4. My closet - look at ALL the space I have. Now don't you feel blessed? For some reason 007 gets two closets and I get one.
5. The fridge - Lots of stuff on it, Edamame usually pulls all the magnets off.
6. The Laundry Room - It looks messy 'cause the boys threw their clothes off for bath time. This is also where we brush our teeth and stuff.
7. My favorite shoes - they are comfy, but a bit cold for winter. I'm so glad San Diego introduced me to these.
8. What my kids are doing right now - Edamame is taking a bath with 007. In Japan dads almost always take a bath with their kids if they are home in time. It is our weekend tradition.
Brass Knuckles is gestating, and making life generally uncomfortable for me.



9. My bathroom - brand new! I love this toilet. It has a bidet feature...sweeeeeet.
10. My dream vacation - Sorry no pics, I want to take my new family to Europe and tour them around!
I shall tag
kim & co.
hatsuho
michelle of Life with J and S
mom(if you are up for it)
katie
Mrs. Emily
anyone else who wants to, 'cause this one is fun! comment so that others may view it too...if you want them to.
3 comments:
What a fun tag! The milk carton in the sink is all too familiar. Our drying rack is commonly overflowing with rinsed out cans, yogurt cups, milk cartons, etc. EVERYTHING here is recyclable, which is awesome. And I like the shoes =) I live in mine, too, thank you San Diego. Especially the last month of my pregnancy-- didn't matter that it was freezing- they were all that was comfortable!
We would like in on the baby due-date game. I will take the 26th and Tyler will take the 6th if they are still available.
You look great by the way =)
Awesome post. Your fridge is cool - there's two freezers? I like that rather than an holy deep one.
I love the sliding panels in your fav room. ;-)
Brass knuckles is looking cute. ;-)
thanks ladies! Actually QS it is a second fridge on. The bottom for super big stuff. The middle part is our freezer, which is the reason we got ourselves another freezer.
Post a Comment