I thought you like long hair on him- but ever picture has short hair
HOw fun that you take these photos. Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to you both :)
Thank you, and Amy he shaves his head every May so that his head is cool for the summer months, then grows out his beautiful locks in the winter. I like both, he looks younger with shorter hair, but I also LOVE his long hair too.
Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I thought you like long hair on him- but ever picture has short hair
HOw fun that you take these photos. Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to you both :)
Thank you, and Amy he shaves his head every May so that his head is cool for the summer months, then grows out his beautiful locks in the winter. I like both, he looks younger with shorter hair, but I also LOVE his long hair too.
Congrats!
Post a Comment