Friday, May 8, 2009

Why did Costco have to move the headquarters to Kawasaki????

Seriously, 007 must have brought it home.

BK has Kawasaki's Disease. He's responding well to treatment, but he has to stay in the hospital for at least 10 days by his little self. Don't worry, just pray. It would be much appreciated.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Poor baby! And poor parents. . . how miserable! I'm glad they finally figured out what it was and are now working to help him feel better! We're praying for you guys!

Amy said...

I am sorry to hear this- We will pray!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logan and Michelle said...

Hang in there Mama! BK will find comfort in your strength.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family :)

Anonymous said...

N-
I removed my comment because I didn't want anyone to think I was being flippant and insensitive. I was just trying to give you maybe a small smile. I know having a kid that small in the hospital is scary even if they are doing well. Good Luck, we hope you guys have the strength you need and BK gets better soon!

SD

Margo said...

Oh no, it took me a few posts to figure out what was going on. Poor little guy, we are thinking about you all!