I promised 007 he could get a new TV when he gets his first bonus(hopefully this October), so he's already planning on where he wants to put it. This means we'll be switching rooms around. We also have to deal with the HORRIBLE lack of storage space in the kitchen, and we're thinking about getting Edamame a bed for his birthday, plus some new curtains for the bedroom. Lots of changes going on. We just inherited a very nice table from 007's parents, and I'm looking at this bed for Edamame.

I know there are triple bunk beds in the states too, but I just really like this one because it is about the size of a regular bunk bed, plus while the boys are small we don't need the top one, then once baby number three eventually(very eventually) comes along and is ready for a bed, we'll be set.
Either way I'm pretty sure we'll be rearranging the house this coming weekend...hmm maybe I should have my dad come over to help.
3 comments:
Have fun! I want to do some rearranging, too--its taken us a few months of living here to see what works and what doesn't. Only problem is we hardly have enough furniture to make rearranging worth it. We really need someone to grant us a furniture budget:)
so where is this bed... IKEA or something- that is great- and what exactly does very eventually mean- very soon- or ... not very soon... Not quite sure on that wording???!!!
Sorry, it's by a Japanese company named Nissen.
Oh and VERY eventually means NOT very soon. I just like to prepare.
Post a Comment