Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Accomplishments!

I'm just way too excited about this to not share! I know some people have mixed feelings when their babies get mobile, but I'm nothing but happy about it, despite the impending destruction. He's been working very hard on this for the last week, he has been so determined. My favorite is the big smile he gets when he's done.
He's building up speed and practicing every chance he gets

I was thinking about waiting a bit longer for the food, but BK is just WAY too excited about it. He was practically laughing while he was eating dinner, and started whining when I looked like I was closing up shop. He's LOVING it! Grabbing my hand and sticking it in his mouth. I was kind of planning to wait, but he's been so excited about it, that I'm just going with it.

2 comments:

Luna said...

I think the rolling over is fine. I find the harder part when they start to crawl. Then you notice all the way to small pieces/toys that the older sibs have!

QueenScarlett said...

I was always EXCITED at each milestone.... he is adorable. I also like how you use big bro's toys as incentive.