


He's a little tanker too! He's starting to grow out of some of his 3-6 mos clothes already...eek! His brother on the other hand will be 3 in a few months and is just barely starting to hint at fitting his 2T shirts( the 2T pants will NEVER fit, especially now that the diaper is gone...just have to use the Japanese small butt sizes for him).
I think he's growing out of his BYU onsie, it was near impossible to get over his wide shoulders this morning. At least he'll get to wear his UCSD onsie soon! woo hoo!

Oh, and besides not being tolerant of me eating any beans other than the refried variety, which means more Mexican food for us, he seems to have a second allergy. I'm thinking either chocolate or peanut butter. We'll see what happens in two weeks when I reintroduce one of them into my diet. I almost hope it is chocolate, because peanut allergies are WAY bad. Oh wait, Edamame had a PB allergy until he was about 2 though...hmmm.
1 comment:
I want to munch on him.
He wakes up like my girls did when they were that age...always so happy. Me...totally bleary-eyed.
Post a Comment