Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mantis Style

007 and Edamame having been "fighting" recently, and 007 likes to use praying mantis style kung fu. Tonight, Edamame decided he'd fight mommy and use praying mantis style. It was pretty cool to see.




If you hadn't noticed, he's wearing his pink tie-dye shirt and dinosaur pajama bottoms. This could well be his favorite outfit. I will be making a few more tie-dye shirts because that is all he wants to wear right now. Not even Wall-E, a shark, Lightening McQueen or Dinosaurs can go over these shirts. See how much he loves it.


...and a cute shot.



Also I don't want to leave BK out. I tried taking passport pics again, he looked surprised throughout the whole thing(maybe because I had the ceiling fan on).



I liked this one 'cause of his pudge.



p.s. This is for you Sarah!
http://www.kaimori.com/Shell_Forest/Blog.html
p.p.s. Here is an example of mantis style


p.p.p.s. We found this awesome Kung fu montage set to "Do the Hustle" unfortunately embedding was disabled, but if you are up for it search for Kung Fu Hustle Old Skool.

No comments: