We just purchased three out of four of our plane tickets(I have to call to get BK's ticket). EEK! It was scary.
Can I just say how glad I am that there is now a DIRECT flight to Salt Lake??? I no longer have to deal with the horrible break down, jet lagged, over tired emotions that accompany a small child during a lay over.
We'll be there in time for Pioneer Day! If you want exact dates either email me or hit me up on facebook.
I'm even more excited about this than 'zoo'. I've needed a break all week, this isn't a break but it is hope =).
2 comments:
oh fun! i'll check with pam for your exact dates. i'm going to make sure and come see you guys while you are up in Utah!! Wait, does this mean you aren't coming to Christmas at the Noyes house this year? :(
P.S. thanks for the link!
I do not envy the plane trip. But I am sure the trip will be worth it!
Post a Comment