Saturday, April 4, 2009

Insert Witty Title here

We had our Primary Easter party today and instead of dying eggs, we did shirts instead. It was my suggestion(yeah I know playing up the CA stereotype, but hey I like to do it, it's fun...I want to make it an Easter tradition), and seemed to go off well. Edamame was excited because he loves his green tie-dye shirt, but was even more excited to get a PINK one.




He was a little excited about it, can you tell?

While BK was sleeping off the morning's activities, 007 and Edamame got to go out and see the cherry blossoms(I'm SUPER jealous, but hey I got a break from an over tired almost three year old, so not that jealous). 007 is always great with the camera and snapped these photos.





Time to travel back in time a few days, or as Edamame would say "last year"(no concept of time, everything is last year), when we were taking an emergency bath after peeing on himself and the floor upstairs and he asked for the snorkel and mask from grandpa. Sorry the lense fogged up, but hey it looked like he was having fun.



Lucky for me though, when I was nursing BK upstairs to put him to bed one night I heard "Pee pee mommy!!!" so I shouted down "Run to the shower, take your pants off and go in there". I waited a bit and heard thumping, so I was worried...turns out he was down there using BK's baby bath water to wash himself off after a successful potty break. He then proceeded to get himself soaked and play(and eat most of my salad). It was a fun evening.

BK is still eating like a champ...and exploding all over him BYU onsie. No matter what he's so happy though, he wakes up, sees me or 007, or Edamame for that matter and just smiles and growls. It is so funny. I love my boys.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We've been enjoying the cherry blossoms over here, too! They are beautiful this year!! Love the snorkel photo, too cute! And the cherry blossom pics of Edamame are beautiful!

Luna said...

What a fun bath!