ok, well I just got home from hanging out with the girl I VT and she is really creative too and it just kills me, I am just not creative- nothing! zip! zero!
(but I guess my laundry room does look a bit ... different then yours... but I would rather be creative/artsy!)
Ah, a woman after my own heart. I hate laundry. I always end up procrastinating until I run out of socks or some other necessity. Then Andrew makes fun of me when I complain.
3 comments:
ok, well I just got home from hanging out with the girl I VT and she is really creative too and it just kills me, I am just not creative- nothing! zip! zero!
(but I guess my laundry room does look a bit ... different then yours... but I would rather be creative/artsy!)
My laundry room is also the play room.
I'm SURE you're creative too, just in your own way.
Ah, a woman after my own heart. I hate laundry. I always end up procrastinating until I run out of socks or some other necessity. Then Andrew makes fun of me when I complain.
Post a Comment