Sorry, it's hard to get motivated to post when it's 34 C in the house. Add to that gestating a female and the ensuing hormonal turmoil. Don't worry too much, we do have AC in all the rooms but the kitchen. Though I'm missing the point of this post. BK's vocabulary has taken off recently, and I thought I'd share for the enjoyment of the masses(i.e. grandparents, and great grandparents).
Airplane = peh
Helicopter = golgo
boat = boh
apple = aah ple
asleep = pi
big brother = ba ba(which is typically kiddie talk for grandma in Japanese)
wanchan(dog)/any animal = wan wan
sakana(fish) = ka ka
dako(pick me up) = gakko
ice = aii
egg = ehh
popcorn = pohpo
popsicle= popo(yeah they are the same, somewhat contextual)
peepee = pee pee
out(like outside) = au
Let's go = go!
mommy = mama
daddy = DA!!(with large volume increase...always)
Tenna = nehna
Lee = eee
Andi = nini
night night = nih nih
He was also repeating sausage, grandma and grandpa...but I'm not sure if they are in his repertoire yet.
I should make a list of things he's broken so far too
2 necklaces
1 pair of glasses
1 pair of prescription sunglasses
1 popped fuse
1 broken computer mouse
1 Daddy white dress shirt
2 dishes
but fortunately not daddy's mac mini despite the 3! CD's he put in the DVD slot.
He is a very rambunctious kid, but I'm glad he's starting to let me know what he's thinking when he's not beating up his brother. We're glad to have him around to play with.
4 comments:
Wait, are you having a girl??? Did I just forget, or had you not announced it on your blog yet?
IT's that hot in your house?! Even with the A/C on? Or just in the kitchen? I start feeling pretty sluggish around 80, and I'm not preggo.
We have a destructive boy over here, too. And just the last few weeks he's suddenly hit this new level of physicalness that is making me rethink my opinion that my boys and girls aren't so different. My daughter never stabbed me in the back with a hard plastic sharks fin just for the fun of it. She'd at least have to be angry to do that. He is just feeling all boy lately.
Hatsuho - I haven't announced it yet. It was a pretty fuzzy picture, and while the Dr.said it's probably a girl, she wasn't completely confident. So I'll wait to make it official when we get a better u/s picture.
Kim - 34 was in the rooms that didn't have ac. It is 28 in our cooled rooms. I think my body thermostat just broke though. Every night all the males are shivering, and I'm dying of the heat with the AC on.
Yeah, I got smacked in the head with a hard plastic banana just 'cause. Weird.
If it is a girl, you'll still need watch out for sharp objects! They tend to follow the older siblings I do think. A friend of mine mentioned on my blog awhile back that her daughter comes out in a Tutu with guns tucked in the waist.
Post a Comment