I thought I'd give this teaser though. Ed's sense of humor is growing everyday, and he is really funny when he does impersonations or tries to translate really long/hard things. This is his impression of daddy.
He is also a very good big brother. Obviously fights will ensue, but he is very good and doesn't hit BK back when he's getting beat up on(he does cry though, and then I come running from the kitchen to rescue him). He also shares, makes fun games up, and imparts important knowledge about the world...like the correct way to eat popcorn.

Thank goodness for Big Brothers(BK calls him "baba"), they teach you the important things in life!
3 comments:
love the popcorn eating!
Sometimes I just want to eat popcorn like that too! Fun to catch up on your life. Chris
hahaha love his daddy impressions and how high pitched it gets! ahahah
Can you tell it's been a while since I've checked out your blog? I'm commenting left and right now! ;)
Post a Comment